Looking for High Quality Glove Recommendations

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 11, 2020
Hello, I'm fairly new here and could use some help. I'd like to treat my DD to a new glove. She currently uses a 2020 white/gold A2000 12" superskin fastpitch glove. The size seems to be pretty good. She plays 12u moving to 14 very soon. Primary position is pitcher and sometimes 3rd base. She loves infield drills and quick transfer. I really want to get her something classy. Love the classy look and pop of just good leather (nothing super flashy) . Annasdad has me interested and looking at baseball gloves but I don't even know where to start. Do I get closed web for pitching? I'd like to keep price below 400. Looking for any advice, thank you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Apr 6, 2017
Honestly I like the H web 12 or 12 1/4
Got dd a Rawlings hoh 12 1/4 last year. Very cool glove.
Anna’s dad will send you in the right direction. H web is
fine pitching and works/looks better in my opinion for utility.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hello, I'm fairly new here and could use some help. I'd like to treat my DD to a new glove. She currently uses a 2020 white/gold A2000 12" superskin fastpitch glove. The size seems to be pretty good. She plays 12u moving to 14 very soon. Primary position is pitcher and sometimes 3rd base. She loves infield drills and quick transfer. I really want to get her something classy. Love the classy look and pop of just good leather (nothing super flashy) . Annasdad has me interested and looking at baseball gloves but I don't even know where to start. Do I get closed web for pitching? I'd like to keep price below 400. Looking for any advice, thank you.

Baseball glove all the way! ;) Before I give my standard Don Morton 12” Pro1000 answer, which BTW is an excellent suggestion…..let me get you a link to something in the works! Give me a minute please.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Chad at SoftballFans is gearing up for his annual RGGC (Rawlings Gold Glove Club) custom glove order. In his very first post he already has 9 of the 10 already posted. Number 8 is a 12” Pro206 in Timberglaze with a Two-Piece solid web.

All you have to do is join up there like you did here, it’s a fantastic way to get a true custom at a hugely discounted price, but it’s just for members. Something to consider!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
But with the budget you mentioned, you could order a one off custom and come out under that number, and you’d get it faster than that buy in through Chad.

But I’d still join up at SBF and order that custom through him, he’ll save you $60 on a custom!

Sep 11, 2020
Really liking the looks of that glove, I was worried if it was to large.

Sep 11, 2020
ANNASDAD can I run one by you? You got me looking at the Rawlings and my DD really likes the look of the:
2021 Rawlings Pro Preferred 11.75" Infield/Pitcher
Would you recommend this one as well?
1623126707638.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3girlsDad