Looking for a pirate pitching coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 3, 2015
Looking for a private pitching coach

My daughter has been pitching for 2 years now and we have seen our fair share of private coaches that can't make it to lessons, and promise the very best service. Well here we are again finding ourselves looking for what we hope will be the perfect coach. My daughter has about 5 pitches and still goes twice a week to a open pitching lesson, but from what we have experienced she does better when she could do private one on one lessons...I am also the head coach of a 10U select travel team so I believe consistency only makes you better, and I am finding her not being as consistent because we don't have that one on one. So I was hoping maybe you are if you know someone that has an opening in the humble area or north of Houston area that may have an opening during the week or weekend that we are not playing in tournaments? If you do please send me a message and we will continue from there she is definitely coachable and for the most part pretty consistent pitching around 43 to 47 miles an hour...My daughter is one of 3 bracket pitchers I have on the team and so I want to keep her motivated to keep pushing herself to the next level... Thanks and look forward to hearing from you....

Last edited:

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
pirate pitching coach.....love it. I am going full pirate with the DDs tomorrow...

"Arrrrrr...hit this spot or I'll make ye walk the plank wench", "arrrr, your spin is wrong and now I'll have to keel haul you matey"..

Jun 18, 2010
It's a little known fact, Hillhouse is a pirate pitching coach.

df207860-027c-4805-b379-9e036a09ae37_zpsfxhaskpk.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478