Livestream to Twitter with Mevo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2017
Madison, WI
Hi All -

I'm taking over streaming games for DDs team. I purchased a Mevo with the intent of live streaming to the team's Twitter account, which is what we did last summer. After playing around with the Mevo app, I now see that the live stream to Twitter button is effectively "broken" since Periscope was recently shut down.

Does anyone know how to live stream games to Twitter using a Mevo now that Periscope is not operating? I see that I can live stream directly from the Twitter account using my iPhone, but not how to stream from the camera.

Any help here is appreciated! JF

Apr 20, 2015
I believe you have to have a certain level of vimeo subscription to livestream to Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nov 5, 2014
Hi All -

I'm taking over streaming games for DDs team. I purchased a Mevo with the intent of live streaming to the team's Twitter account, which is what we did last summer. After playing around with the Mevo app, I now see that the live stream to Twitter button is effectively "broken" since Periscope was recently shut down.

Does anyone know how to live stream games to Twitter using a Mevo now that Periscope is not operating? I see that I can live stream directly from the Twitter account using my iPhone, but not how to stream from the camera.

Any help here is appreciated! JF
Yes you can do it by utilizing RTMP. I am in a similar situation except I was the one streaming to Twitter for the last 2 years and now I have to use a different process. I will post more details on how to go about it when I get home from work.

Aug 21, 2020
FYI - the release notes for the latest iOS update for Mevo 2.0 says that Twitter Live support is back and one touch gamechanger support.

Haven’t tried them yet, but I will this weekend.

8c0b91bc8cd85c98ae53b6697a3fea82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23