Leaving National Teams

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 10, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge. Always trying to get more insight/education and truly value others input.
If at 14u/15u Sparkler is there competition level it shouldn't be three times the amount to play for them.

Can understand paying little more if there is actually good coaching. But if the development level of the team is still at that sparkler level you're not paying for a better competition level team.
Plus the .333 winning percentage is also a tell being at that age 15u.

*It might be *exciting for somebody to have arranged meeting these coaches and that's a neat opportunity. But I would seek out other opportunities also.

May 10, 2021
Just for the fun of it and for the information I will say our local fees are $1100. Last year we played about 20 fall contests and around 30 this Summer.

The "regional" team fees for 2023 are $3200 for about 70 games, a better inside facility and more individualized work. Plus more "exposure tourneys" out of state and that includes the fun of traveling and competing.

Thank you to all that had input so far.

Apr 20, 2015
The sparkler is the most convoluted hard to understand huge tournament I’ve ever seen. Don’t forget there is also the TV bracket…which is somehow connected to the power pool, but anything lower than the supplemental is just a regular local tournament. There are some good teams in the supplemental…more regional type teams or teams that don’t have the organization credit to get in the power pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Just for the fun of it and for the information I will say our local fees are $1100. Last year we played about 20 fall contests and around 30 this Summer.

The "regional" team fees for 2023 are $3200 for about 70 games, a better inside facility and more individualized work. Plus more "exposure tourneys" out of state and that includes the fun of traveling and competing.

Thank you to all that had input so far.
A better schedule does ADD value!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee