Know a great softball kid who could use a smile?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I try to do this when I can and I need help this time from the DFP crew.

I am looking to brighten up a great softball kid's day a little. A girl that her parents/parent cant afford
much and maybe going thru some hard times or have been thru hard times. A girl that has an
awesome personality even though her life isn't perfect. A kid that really deserves a smile and loves to play
softball.

Please PM me if you know a girl like this and lets chat

And PLEASE be honest...no fake stuff as I am trying to help a great kid smile who
might need one.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Think we found a great kid and she will be getting a new CF8 and thanks to a good member
(iMlearning) who helped find her

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
Since Core is in bat sales, if I were to guess, he would be sending a new bat that would normally retail from $280-$350 to a much deserving kid whose family probably can't afford one on their own.

Sounds good!!!!!!!!!

A little different but.

I met a mom who's DD is 602 and loves the game only she got caught up in the local politics of the high school softball team and did not make the team, according to her mom she was heart broken. I have never seen her play, but sounds like a great kid and according to her mom a solid ball player.

She is attempting to go to Zimbabwe on a mission trip from May 15 - May 28 on a mission trip the trip cost her $3,300, Payment is $500 by March 15- $1,100 by April 19- and $1,500 by May 10.

To donate Zimbabwe - Calvary Chapel Chattanooga (Go to Zimbabwe page click DONATE, register, select on the drop down box select Kaelan Byrd to donate to her for the trip.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Wish I had seen this earlier...I have a great kid on my team who is definitely in need of some help. Dad's in jail, mom is off with her boyfriend, she's spending many nights at home alone (12U). Thankfully, we have some great parents who are doing everything they can to make sure she stays on the right track and gets a meal every night.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Wish I had seen this earlier...I have a great kid on my team who is definitely in need of some help. Dad's in jail, mom is off with her boyfriend, she's spending many nights at home alone (12U). Thankfully, we have some great parents who are doing everything they can to make sure she stays on the right track and gets a meal every night.

So sad...that kid needs more than a new bat! She needs to be adopted by a hearty softball family!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keatonskidmore