Kinetic Arm

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 26, 2021
Anyone have experience with this product? Seems they mostly advertise it for overhand throwing, but curious if it would help softball pitching too, maybe preventive keeping pitchers healthy.

Product: https://thekineticarm.com/

Some reviews:

Nov 18, 2015
I believe this product won some awards at the last few ABCA conventions - not sure if it's set up to allow for a full arm circle, but something like a K drill looks to be doable.

I want to say I just recently listened to a podcast with the designer. The fact that I can't recall which one tells me I'm probably listening to many podcasts...

Dec 2, 2019
My daughter doesn't pitch, but gets some soreness in her scapula sometimes throwing. I was going to buy one and see if it helps her.

May 26, 2021
Just bought one for DD. Website said softball pitchers use it. Figured it was worth giving it a try. I’ll update when we get it!

May 25, 2021
Any update on this? Strength and conditioning coach recommended it but I have never seen anyone use one before.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Seems like stretching a rubber band as you load, then the band helps you move your arm forward, that's why the guys are saying it seems effortless to throw. They're not feeling any strain in their muscles to accelerate because the band is helping with that. Maybe I'm way off base here, but I'm not seeing how this helps.

May 26, 2021
OP said they would update it and figured I would ask since it has been about 6 months.
My daughter put it on threw 10 pitches complained a ton and I didn’t want to fight that fight so I didn’t. Still want to get back to it will try again soon.

She said it felt too weird and she didn’t like it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28