Just moved to Texas...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
What are your thoughts on the Texas Bombers Showcase at the end of the month? We're at Seguin Complex.
Teams look good (except some team from the coffee milk capital of the world 😜) A few teams from DD’s org are in it in 16’s . DD’s team should have played 14’s but instead we are going North (KC) that weekend which makes perfect sense for the end of Oct 🙄

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
What are your thoughts on the Texas Bombers Showcase at the end of the month? We're at Seguin Complex.
Interesting. Which other fields are they using? Scrapyard? That's where The Bombers started this showcase back in the day when it was smaller. In the past, it was always well attended by lots of coaches.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Interesting. Which other fields are they using? Scrapyard? That's where The Bombers started this showcase back in the day when it was smaller. In the past, it was always well attended by lots of coaches.
The update I just received says we are in San Marcos on Saturday at All Sports Field 1. Sunday sees us at the Gary Softball Complex.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
The update I just received says we are in San Marcos on Saturday at All Sports Field 1. Sunday sees us at the Gary Softball Complex.
I just looked up the google doc for the fall TFL schedule. Looks like the locations are Houston, College Station and Brenham.

I used to play at a huge golf tourney every year and one of the courses (Quail Creek-total goat ranch) is right across the street from the Gary Complex. Looks like it closed in 2018.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802