Just a parent / Coach at times

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone,
Just a parent with two little girls 8 and 9 who like to play softball. Should be starting Fall ball this weekend. It is all about good exercise and fun. Giving them the tools to succeed and learning is why I found this Forum. Look forward to reading through some of this

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Enjoy the ride. My DD started playing at 8yo, and I found this forum not long after. The amount of information I learned from DFP was hugely helpful in being a guide for her journey, which included a few years as one of her team coaches. Today, we are on the verge of her last year before she goes off to play college ball. It's been an incredible experience.

Top_Notch

Screwball
Dec 18, 2014
My daughter did rec ball for a few years and joined an 8U travel team. They did all the local circuits playing lower 10u and 1 out of town for Nationals. It was great fun. She's now 16, has been playing A ball for numerous years and is looking to get recruited into college to play as a pitcher. One, it went by in a blink of an eye. Two, I wish I would have known then what I know now! My advice, take lots of pictures.

Jul 31, 2015
My daughter did rec ball for a few years and joined an 8U travel team. They did all the local circuits playing lower 10u and 1 out of town for Nationals. It was great fun. She's now 16, has been playing A ball for numerous years and is looking to get recruited into college to play as a pitcher. One, it went by in a blink of an eye. Two, I wish I would have known then what I know now! My advice, take lots of pictures.

^^^^ LOTS of pictures

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom