It’s graduation day!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2012
Thankful for all the years of softball leading up to today and even more thankful that she’s playing a 5th year while in grad school next year.
Could not be any prouder of this kid who is graduating with honors & Magna Cum Laude while working and playing softball and taking grad classes as well during her senior year.
I’m exhausted just looking at her daily schedules.

Attachments

• 9B95A8AC-89AF-4ED8-B347-DB4C8A07BA18.jpeg
    9B95A8AC-89AF-4ED8-B347-DB4C8A07BA18.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 22
Jun 8, 2016
Thankful for all the years of softball leading up to today and even more thankful that she’s playing a 5th year while in grad school next year.
Could not be any prouder of this kid who is graduating with honors & Magna Cum Laude while working and playing softball and taking grad classes as well during her senior year.
I’m exhausted just looking at her daily schedules.
Congrats.

With regards to the picture, I had a 10 YO kid in my Chem and CS classes in undergrad. He got the highest grade on every exam..it was quite humbling 😂

Jun 11, 2012
Congrats.

With regards to the picture, I had a 10 YO kid in my Chem and CS classes in undergrad. He got the highest grade on every exam..it was quite humbling 😂
One of my friends has a 15 year old who is dual enrolled high school & college as a math major. He’s taking Calc 4 in the fall. The kid is crazy smart.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee