Is this acceptable?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 26, 2019
If the team is being pokey getting taking the field and when the coach says,”Girls, we have a ball game to play, hustle out.” and the center fielder replies with “but I need to finish my cookie” Is it acceptable to take the half eaten cookie out of her hands, gobble it like cookie monster and yell in cookie monsters voice, “You go play outfield”
10u local league, asking for a friend.

Feb 1, 2021
If the team is being pokey getting taking the field and when the coach says,”Girls, we have a ball game to play, hustle out.” and the center fielder replies with “but I need to finish my cookie” Is it acceptable to take the half eaten cookie out of her hands, gobble it like cookie monster and yell in cookie monsters voice, “You go play outfield”
10u local league, asking for a friend.

Considering the message he gave to hurry up, it seems like a quick and humorous way to handle it. Certainly beats a 20 minute persuasive speech\lecture trying to convince a 10yo why cookies during a game aren't appropriate and how they make you fat and give you diabetes and heart disease.

May 29, 2015
4470509_full-cute-monster-quotes-tumblr-cookie-monster-quotes-comicspipeline-com.jpg

Feb 1, 2021
Lol...allow me to tell you the story of an apparently half-drunk 10U Rec mom who tried to pass out fried chicken to the dugout during a game. :p

Ahh, takes me back to the time I was newly divorced at 37 and thought I would try dating again. My date said, "my son has a ballgame at the fields. Meet me over there and I'll introduce you to my ex-husband." I was like, well this is going to be an absolute trainwreck, but what the hell. She ended up being drunk. The ex-husband agreed it was a tacky thing to do and actually told me, 'you'll remember this date for sure, but she won't.' LOLOL.

Kind of wish she had brought some chicken though. Would have been a nice touch.

I ended up just driver her home. It was short, but one of my all time favorite 'dates'.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
Considering the message he gave to hurry up, it seems like a quick and humorous way to handle it. Certainly beats a 20 minute persuasive speech\lecture trying to convince a 10yo why cookies during a game aren't appropriate and how they make you fat and give you diabetes and heart disease.

I just have to point out that diabetes is not caused by eating cookies or sweets in general. Many studies suggest diabetes is linked to a virus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802