Insane Substitute

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 3, 2013
Illinois
My power hitting daughter has always swung Demarini bats. We have dabbled in Easton & Louisville Slugger but she never liked any of them and she has been in love with her 2019 CF Insane 33/23. I bought 5 of them 2 years ago when they were still available hoping it would get her through to college. We are on the last one and will have to move on to something else because she doesn't like any of the current Demarinis. What is everyone's thoughts about a similar bat that we could replace the insane with?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Its so hard for "like" bats because each brand is a definite different feel. I have a feeling its gonna be a "trial and error"
test for her for a while until she finds one she likes. Especially if she doesnt like any current Demarinis.

They did make insanes for a couple years, no other models that you can find? or does she not like the other years?

Sep 3, 2013
Illinois
Its so hard for "like" bats because each brand is a definite different feel. I have a feeling its gonna be a "trial and error"
test for her for a while until she finds one she likes. Especially if she doesnt like any current Demarinis.

They did make insanes for a couple years, no other models that you can find? or does she not like the other years?
Only a fan of the 2019 model.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478