In need of bucket parent 101

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2018
CT
My biggest issue with wearing boots is they're not good with shin guards. I've been looking for a good pair of steel toe sneakers, but I'm having trouble finding any to try on. I need to know if they're flexible enough for crouching since I don't sit on a bucket.

You can get a decent pair of umpire plate shoes for $100 or less. Not super fashionable, and you can't really wear them anywhere else...then again...you'll have plate shoes...and shin guards...at that point you're practically there...just buy the chest protector, mask, indicator and plate brush....join us...join us...

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
You can get a decent pair of umpire plate shoes for $100 or less. Not super fashionable, and you can't really wear them anywhere else...then again...you'll have plate shoes...and shin guards...at that point you're practically there...just buy the chest protector, mask, indicator and plate brush....join us...join us...
I just pulled the trigger on a pair of New balance work shoes with a safety toe. I will keep you posted as to how they fit and work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802