IDT or Sparkler (Colorado)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
I’ll agree that some of the uniforms are horrible but when you play in the sweltering heat and humidity that is common down here, you quickly realize why alot of teams use those thin uniforms.

The thinner material is something I hadn't thought about. I was talking more about the wide stripes down the sides of the legs with team logos written on them or the pocket flaps with logos and all the wild sublimated jerseys.
Gets hot here, not as humid but still hot and they still go with the sew on numbers and logos on the jerseys

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
The thinner material is something I hadn't thought about. I was talking more about the wide stripes down the sides of the legs with team logos written on them or the pocket flaps with logos and all the wild sublimated jerseys.
Gets hot here, not as humid but still hot and they still go with the sew on numbers and logos on the jerseys
Yeah some of those are pretty bad. I think the subliminal craze is somewhat about the customization but more about the cheap price and the fact you can get it back within a while or two tops. When you are talking sewn on numbers, you are looking at much higher costs and alot longer to get them back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802