I took my bat bag to the car wash

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
It is a Maxx Bag and is 4 YO. It was a dirty mess, had been on planes and then, my sun tan lotion spilled all over it. I thought about replacing it, but I went to the car wash, hung it on the car mat clips and for a $1.25, washed it.

I wasn't sure that it would survive because the spine seems to be cardboard, but it did. It looks as good as new. :)

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
Amy, you need to have a sticky thread. . .Amy's Tips, Odds and Ends. . .:cool:

or pick one of these. LOL.
Noun 1. odds and ends - a motley assortment of thingsodds and ends - a motley assortment of things
farrago, gallimaufry, hodgepodge, hotchpotch, melange, mingle-mangle, mishmash, oddments, omnium-gatherum, ragbag
assortment, miscellanea, miscellany, mixed bag, motley, potpourri, salmagundi, smorgasbord, variety, mixture - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

Bat Bag

It is a Maxx Bag and is 4 YO. It was a dirty mess, had been on planes and then, my sun tan lotion spilled all over it. I thought about replacing it, but I went to the car wash, hung it on the car mat clips and for a $1.25, washed it.

I wasn't sure that it would survive because the spine seems to be cardboard, but it did. It looks as good as new. :)

This is a fastpitch forum.Why do you want us to know that you washed your bag?Most if us on this site to give advice to parents,players and coaches.??????????????

Oct 25, 2009
This is a fastpitch forum.Why do you want us to know that you washed your bag?Most if us on this site to give advice to parents,players and coaches.??????????????

This is a discussion thread. How do you know that someone won't be helped by the car wash idea?

Here's some advice: Don't worry so much about what people post. You don't have to protect the rest of us; we'll be fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PHguy