I spoke too soon, she broke her bat 😢

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2012
I just commented the other day that DD was about 2 years in to her Ghost and everything was good. She sent me a picture last night, nice crack in it. On a positive note, she doesn’t usually 2 years before she breaks them, it usually happens about 6 weeks after the warranty runs out

May 29, 2019
Ironically, I posted a couple of weeks ago how my DD's 2018 ASA Ghost was still going strong. It cracked right after I posted that. :ROFLMAO: :cry:

Oct 10, 2018
Darn it. I just posted that DD's GA is still going strong a year in (just to reinforce they don't all break) - I hope I didn't curse it! LOL

Jun 11, 2012
Darn it. I just posted that DD's GA is still going strong a year in (just to reinforce they don't all break) - I hope I didn't curse it! LOL
😂I hope you have better luck than I did.
I should have known it was coming because the bat got really hot in its final days.
She had a double header yesterday, first with the new bat that I delivered to her Thursday and she went 5-7 with 2 doubles. So the new one definitely has some pop right out of the wrapper

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I just drink rum and eat chicken wings and rub my belly! It's still ALIVE! DD hit her 4th HR of the season with her 2018 Ghost on Sunday. 220' into the wind. No exaggeration. I was dumbfounded. And she hit it against a pitcher who hasn't given up a HR in over a year. My DD is not a prolific HR hitter as she hits no more than 3 a season....until this year.

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah, I'm not going to say a thing about our two Ghost Advanced except that they're awesome and we love them and we'll do anything they ask of us.

*no jinx*

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478