I may have just done something?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It was softball. It's a bit hard for me to go with baseball - just a mental block more than anything.
Listen Drew, if you’re gonna drop that kind of money on a custom glove, get a baseball glove! I’m telling you this out of experience, not because I (me) prefer a baseball glove, it’s just a much better return on your investment!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Absolutely not...this is a glove thread kinda. Even though every single one of your gloves look the
same, im ok with an old timer rambling on about them and how people should enjoy
taking 3 years to break in a new glove :)
Im all about doing what makes people happy as long as it doesnt hurt others...if you have a leather fetish...hey,
be you buddy ;)

And btw, I enjoy reading thru glove threads...i may skip a couple posts, but I do scan over them :)
Dang, came out guns a blazing….in a nice way, I’m trying to think of something mean and bat related to say, but I can’t!

Yep, bravo! I can admit defeat, I’ll be back to fight another day!

Jun 8, 2016
I will make it up to you @ANNASDAD with those Pro1000 pics I promised..I just have to pick the right time to enter the Lion's Den e.g. Marcela's room..to get it. I think she might have the room booby trapped..I'll send my 4 YO in first to check.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I am just impressed that your kid plays for Notre Dame at 12 YO.. :ROFLMAO:

I had Marcela mock up some stuff on the builder..first glove she did was white :sick:
Luckily I talked her out of it as the customs are like 60 bucks more expensive than the full Horweens that @ANNASDAD mentioned...(which is what she ended up getting)

and the f'ing glove was white.
They're not if you go through me... Just sayin...

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
After a serious ton of gloves over the last 10 years, this one ranks way up there, in the top three for me! There was only 54 made, just checked, there’s still some left!

SBF just yesterday dropped their third Horween exclusive, a 12.5” Pro208 H-web. Perfect men’s slow pitch infield glove!
ABEE3871-CC86-4CF2-B7D7-4A1DBAFE2C5D.jpegFFAE8A2F-B5E6-4E86-88F0-14CDFC77E76D.jpeg81102284-F954-4808-8197-15727500A9C7.jpeg

Jan 8, 2019
After a serious ton of gloves over the last 10 years, this one ranks way up there, in the top three for me! There was only 54 made, just checked, there’s still some left!
Pro208’s are still in stock, but I thought I saw the RV was gone on Fri or Sat. Is there someplace I’m not checking? (Truthfully, it’s easier if they gone, then I don’t need to think about it.) lol