I may have just done something?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
Did you mock up a baseball or softball glove? A true HOH baseball glove on the builder is Japanese Tanned leather (Jtan), great leather, just not Horween! ;)

It was softball. It's a bit hard for me to go with baseball - just a mental block more than anything.

Oct 4, 2018
You can get a 12" Tan Horween Pro12TC Six-finger trap from Morton's, but I already have one of those! It's the coolest Dad glove ever!

I will spend wildly on my kids, but am pretty frugal on spending for myself. I have a catcher's glove and use that for everything I do softball.

Jun 8, 2016
It was softball. It's a bit hard for me to go with baseball - just a mental block more than anything.
Between this and the Horweeny quip I am not sure if @ANNASDAD is going to be able to be your friend.. :ROFLMAO:

As a point of reference, Marcela has always used a baseball glove (12" new glove and game Pro 206, 11.75" before that) 🤷‍♂️
Never had any issues.

Oct 4, 2018
Between this and the Horweeny thing I am not sure if @ANNASDAD is going to be able to be your friend.. :ROFLMAO:

As a point of reference, Marcela has always used a baseball glove (12" now and her 206, 11.75" before that) 🤷‍♂️
Never had any issues.

My DD's current glove is a baseball model. A Mizuno that Anna's Dad pointed me to. It's been a great glove. So I've already gone that route - kind of silly I'm still gun shy.

When trying to customize a HOH baseball glove, I can't seem to get a 12" with the smaller hand stall. Perhaps it's user error.

Jun 8, 2016
When trying to customize a HOH baseball glove, I can't seem to get a 12" with the smaller hand stall. Perhaps it's user error.
You can relace the Rawlings baseball gloves to a smaller hand stall then the default. I have done it for both Rawlings she has had and I am far from "handy"..

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Anna’s had one “softball“ glove in her life, a 12” Louisville Slugger Valkyrie, man that thing was paper thin! Haven’t thought about that glove in years, looking back now I’m pretty embarrassed for myself!

Nothing but baseball gloves from 11 on up.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Wonder where @CoreSoftball20 is? He'll put a quick stop to all this glove talk! :oops:
Absolutely not...this is a glove thread kinda. Even though every single one of your gloves look the
same, im ok with an old timer rambling on about them and how people should enjoy
taking 3 years to break in a new glove :)
Im all about doing what makes people happy as long as it doesnt hurt others...if you have a leather fetish...hey,
be you buddy ;)

And btw, I enjoy reading thru glove threads...i may skip a couple posts, but I do scan over them...sometimes
entertainment value in glove threads is a bit lacking for me to read every post :)

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Absolutely not...this is a glove thread kinda. Even though every single one of your gloves look the
same, im ok with an old timer rambling on about them and how people should enjoy
taking 3 years to break in a new glove :)
Im all about doing what makes people happy as long as it doesnt hurt others...if you have a leather fetish...hey,
be you buddy ;)

And btw, I enjoy reading thru glove threads...i may skip a couple posts, but I do scan over them :)
Bravo sir, bravo :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802