I may have just done something?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Look at the tough guy..saying this on a board full of men. You want to show me you have a set, record yourself saying this in front of your DW and DD.. :LOL:
I told that to my future wife nearly 22 years ago. Amazingly enough, she didn't take the easy path and dump me. Maybe she should have...

Jun 8, 2016
I told that to my future wife nearly 22 years ago. Amazingly enough, she didn't take the easy path and dump me. Maybe she should have...
Yeah well in the midst of an argument once I told DW that love is just what happens when lust wears off and somehow I still made it..

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Look at the tough guy..saying this on a board full of men. You want to show me you have a set, record yourself saying this in front of your DW and DD.. :LOL:
Are you kidding, I’ve said it to both of them multiple times already, it’s working, they’re keeping me out of the loop on things now! 👍

Or….they’re just not telling me how much they’re spending….

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
You two will get a kick out of this, last night during “warmups“ 🙄 a little 29lb. 9 year old told me my “brown” NP5 Pro-Issue was ugly?

And that her Pink & Blue & sparkly glove was better and prettier! Just out of the blue she decided to let me know that?

I think it was the 3rd inning when I came in to pitch, she got one high and inside….I swear it just got away from me!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
You two will get a kick out of this, last night during “warmups“ 🙄 a little 29lb. 9 year old told me my “brown” NP5 Pro-Issue was ugly?

And that her Pink & Blue & sparkly glove was better and prettier! Just out of the blue she decided to let me know that?

I think it was the 3rd inning when I came in to pitch, she got one high and inside….I swear it just got away from me!
Did it have gold lacing?

Jun 8, 2016

That kid must be a DFP member..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28