I know, posting too much in here but DD is having a SUMMER..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
TC Nationals in Chino Hills, CA... DD's team won Boulder IDT and still riding high... DD's team has been a little sleepy in the tourney so far and was chasing 5-0 in the bottom of 7. Some timely hitting and we're now chasing 5-2 and we get back to the top of our order when our lead off hitter goes long for a 3 run HR to get us into ITB. They score 2 in ITB and in bottom of 8, our #4 batter leads off the ITB inning and goes yard for a 2 run blast. Tie'd up, no outs. DD bats #5 and hits a no-doubter HR for the walk off win. Basically 3 back to back HR's for 6 runs!! Pretty special situation and outcome, super proud dad here!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Awesome!
Competition builds character!
Stay on the ATTACK!

Hearing good turn out of coaches at TCS 18u level.
D1's + others.

Any watching dd's team?

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Awesome!
Competition builds character!
Stay on the ATTACK!

Hearing good turn out of coaches at TCS 18u level.
D1's + others.

Any watching dd's team?

We are getting A LOT of amazing schools watching games.. UofA, Oregon, FL Gators, Auburn/Princeton?? (I think, as I'm not able to go, wife is reporting back "tiger mascot with orange color, but not clemson.."). Those are just the big ones. For 14u, it's pretty incredible. But being realistic, they're there for the pitchers I'm sure!

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Yes!!! Great recap!!! That's how you battle. Reminds me of what the Astros did to the Yankees last weekend!!

So happy for those BB kids.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I have been following the brackets. Not sure this can be called a Nationals when there are only West Coast teams there excepts for the Conklin Raiders and the Firecrackers ELP(which is nearly west coast). Maybe TC Westerns?

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I have been following the brackets. Not sure this can be called a Nationals when there are only West Coast teams there excepts for the Conklin Raiders and the Firecrackers ELP(which is nearly west coast). Maybe TC Westerns?
Seriously great point!
What is Nationals without broader competition.

Guess Nationals is just a word now :unsure:

Are alliance and pgf going to have their champs do a cage match?! Lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478