I have missed you guys!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I am not even sure how long I have been gone ... but I have missed you guys!

I moved to Mississippi last fall and the world was very, very different for me. I struggled through a lot ... short version: employer is a sh!tshow, had some philosophical differences with grad school, had COVID, etc. (If you want the long version, PM me, but I doubt you do!) I just needed to step back from some things.

I started getting back on the dirt in April so I figured it's time I got back on the digital dirt here!

So what did I miss?

Welcome back, Blue.

Jan 22, 2011
Welcome back Blue! We missed you.

HS coaches don't know what they are doing, travel coaches with half the experience of the HS coaches walk on water.

May 29, 2015
Welcome back.

So you're in the deep South now. Where were you before?

Central Illinois my whole life ... now I'm in central Mississippi for a couple of years for a "late mid-life" career change and grad school at Ole Miss.

That said, I have only managed to connect with baseball orgs there. If anybody has any softball contacts for umpires, please let me know! I'm willing to travel a bit even -- may as well see some new places while I am down here!

May 29, 2015
Welcome back...isnt it time for another trip? ;)

Just messin with ya, glad to see you're ok and all is well bud

Well, sort of ... summer break started yesterday! I'm back in Illinois for a week, will be in Oxford, MS for a month, back to Illinois for a month, and then back to Jackson for a new school year.

Feels like it is all just one big trip ...

Nov 25, 2012
USA
I am not even sure how long I have been gone ... but I have missed you guys!

I moved to Mississippi last fall and the world was very, very different for me. I struggled through a lot ... short version: employer is a sh!tshow, had some philosophical differences with grad school, had COVID, etc. (If you want the long version, PM me, but I doubt you do!) I just needed to step back from some things.

I started getting back on the dirt in April so I figured it's time I got back on the digital dirt here!

So what did I miss?
So great to have you back!!!!

S3

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812