Hitting team calls time out, can defense coach visit mound?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Suppose the coach of the team batting calls time out. Can the coach of the team on the field visit the circle without it counting as a "visit to the circle"?

Can the defensive coach bring the team to the sidelines?

Thanks.

Jan 22, 2011
Things getting serious in 6u t-ball?

What sanction? When I have time I'll look for the exact rule in NFHS.

Is this for the Ultimate Premier Platinum Elite Gold Diamond Select DFP 6u Showcase team?

Which reminds me, @Ken Krause said back in 2016 he was going to design a DFP Diamond Elite Platinum T-shirt for sale. Any updates? :)

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan

Is this for the Ultimate Premier Platinum Elite Gold Diamond Select DFP 6u Showcase team?

Which reminds me, @Ken Krause said back in 2016 he was going to design a DFP Diamond Elite Platinum T-shirt for sale. Any updates? :)

I’m afraid people wouldn’t get the sarcasm.

Jan 11, 2015

For NFHS, when one side takes a conference, the other can conference too as long as they finish the conference at the same time.

Don't see it much but a defense coach can run out quickly to talk to the pitcher while the batter calls time to talk to the coach. As long as the defense coach doesn't delay the game, they won't be charged a conference.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL

Ha ha, no never really went through with it. But not a bad idea to consider.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45