Hey there from Illinois

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 16, 2021
Hey there everyone, I’m from just outside Chicago and my 13 yr old DD is on a high level travel team, and I thought now would be a good time to start investing some time to try and gather info about my DD playing in College. I’m also a geek and would like to get involved in some conversations on here and don’t want to be just a lurker.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Welcome to the DFP. I'm just outside of Chicago as well by only a few hundred miles or what you would call, "downstate." LOL

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
Welcome! Always nice to have another Illinoisian (Illinois-er?) on DFP. Western suburbs here.

Dec 16, 2021
Yup I’m Western suburbs also, Ive been reading the boards for awhile and decided I may want to reply to some posts so I thought I should register.

Reactions: TMD
Sep 17, 2009
Western suburbs dad and ex-coach (now a lurker) with two kids and a slew of players through the whole process. Welcome. Chicago area is a great place to play.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Welcome to the DFP. I'm just outside of Chicago as well by only a few hundred miles or what you would call, "downstate." LOL

Chris Berman once said that former big leaguer Neal Cotts was from just outside Chicago (or something like that), and he's from Lebanon, so if Berman can claim it for Cotts, you can claim it, too.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Chris Berman once said that former big leaguer Neal Cotts was from just outside Chicago (or something like that), and he's from Lebanon, so if Berman can claim it for Cotts, you can claim it, too.
The place Neal Cotts grew up is 12 minutes from my house. Yup, just outside of Chicago. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee