help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
A while ago, I must've logged into "TapTalk" and now I get emails everytime someone quotes me or sends a private message. Does anyone know how to shut off these emails? I don't want emails every time someone messages me here in any way, I already get wayyyyy too many emails. HELP!! lol. Thanks in advance

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
A while ago, I must've logged into "TapTalk" and now I get emails everytime someone quotes me or sends a private message. Does anyone know how to shut off these emails? I don't want emails every time someone messages me here in any way, I already get wayyyyy too many emails. HELP!! lol. Thanks in advance
It's the price of Fame 😁

Aug 21, 2008
In your DFP account settings.’
I don't see it. I'm not talking about notifications on here. I'm fine with those.

But, I get actual Emails that say "Tap Talk" and will say "Pattar has commented or replied to this thread..."
I think my issue is with Tap Talk but, I don't know how to shut those off.

Aug 21, 2008
ok, I think I just unsubscribed from Tap Talk altogether. This means everyone will just have to wait for my pearls of wisdom until I get to my laptop, have my 5 beers, then read and write on here with my usual wit, charm, intellect, and savvy.

Jun 8, 2016
I don't see it. I'm not talking about notifications on here. I'm fine with those.

But, I get actual Emails that say "Tap Talk" and will say "Pattar has commented or replied to this thread..."
I think my issue is with Tap Talk but, I don't know how to shut those off.
There is a setting in your account which will allow you to get e-mails to notify you if you want. Don’t use Tapatalk on my phone so I don’t know how that relates to that but it is worth checking your account settings to make sure Tapatalk doesn’t automatically turn that on when you link DFP with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812