Hello from Virginia!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 31, 2015
Hello from the West Coast.

Thanks for signing up.

You've come to the right place.

Ask away! Share your struggle/triumphs.
We're all in this together.

Feb 24, 2021
Sem, welcome to DFP! You definitely came to the right place! There are so many great minds here for everything from breaking down hitting and pitching to it's truest form to some great advice and experiences on the journey from t-ball to recruiting and beyond. If you have any questions on FP softball you are for sure in the right place!

Jan 10, 2022
I’m a 15 year coach and now a first year umpire. Learn the uncaught third strike rule and infield fly as a team. It probably isn’t in effect until 12U, but by that point every kid on the team needs to know it cold. I can’t stress that enough. Anytime the uncalled third strike rule was an effect before the pitch we would use the code word “lemons” or “no lemons” so everyone knew the catcher had to squeeze it or we would be off to the races and we didn’t give it away to the other team. I can’t tell you how many catchers throw to first when the uncaught third isn’t in effect. Same with infield fly…..when that infielder drops the ball, kids need to know they do not have to run. Have a great season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28