Hello from TN!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 21, 2021
TN
Hello everyone, new softball coach here that just finished his first season (5-6 yr olds). Being my first year I wasn’t sure what to expect but it’s been life changing. I played baseball and love the game but knew very little about softball so this year has been a huge learning experience all around. I’m not sure I can see myself not coaching moving forward. I’m already planning and studying to get better for next year, which has led me here. Looking forward to learning from everyone and connecting with some like minded people.

Feb 24, 2021
DLamb, welcome to DFP! You have certainly come to the right place! I'm fairly new here myself, have been coaching FP for a few years now and thought i had a pretty good handle on it. Boy was i wrong lol, I have learned so much here in a few months, it really shows in my coaching as well as my approach to teaching the fundamentals the RIGHT WAY. Good luck, enjoy the journey and have fun! I'd strongly suggest starting off with some reading in the forums, you can find anything there!

Jul 21, 2021
TN
Thank you and will do. I’ve started looking through some threads and I’m kinda like a kid in a candy store, I see so much interesting stuff but not sure which way to turn first lol. Looks like I’ll have plenty of stuff to read this off season.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802