Hello from NH

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2021
I've been lurking on this wonderful forum for a little over six months absorbing so much of what you wonderful folks have been sharing. I thought it was time to finally join up and maybe participate in some of the discussions.
I'm a parent, sometimes coach and a member of my town softball board and a huge fan of the game. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and understanding of the game with the help of the fine folks here.

May 20, 2015
I've been lurking on this wonderful forum for a little over six months absorbing so much of what you wonderful folks have been sharing. I thought it was time to finally join up and maybe participate in some of the discussions.
I'm a parent, sometimes coach and a member of my town softball board and a huge fan of the game. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and understanding of the game with the help of the fine folks here.

which program in NH?

Dec 11, 2021
ah....no travel, yet ;)
Oh, sorry for the confusion. DD has been on a couple of travel teams now. We had an awful experience last year and are doing much better this year. We're making the drive to Salem several times a week for the Hurricanes.

Sep 7, 2020
Welcome from Massachusetts!! We will be coming up on May 20th for your tournament. What age is your DD? We are 14U first year.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

May 20, 2015
Not far here, we play a lot in NH coming down from ME

both DDs 18u now, though…..although DD2 is technically first year 16u

Jul 31, 2015

Thanks for signing up. Cheers!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478