Hello From Canada!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 2, 2021
Hello Fellow Fastpitch Fans,

Greetings from your friendly neighbor to the north. Have gotten some great information here as a lurker for the last while so I thought I would join the conversation. I played and umpired in my younger years and now coach. My daughter has caught the bug and plays U11 travel ball. Excited to share any info I have and soak up your folks vast knowledge.

Thanks, Cannuck.

Jul 31, 2015
Ahoy from your southern neighbor.

So great to hear that the Canadian tradition of softball excellence continues...

I remember playing a team from BC about 4 years ago. They had a banner saying they were National Champions. So cool.
We lost to them :)

Feb 24, 2021
Welcome to DFP! The biggest thing I miss about going to Canada every year...... CHIP TRUCKS! Man we need to get that trending in he states lol.....

Nov 2, 2021
Ahoy from your southern neighbor.

So great to hear that the Canadian tradition of softball excellence continues...

I remember playing a team from BC about 4 years ago. They had a banner saying they were National Champions. So cool.
We lost to them :)
Hello Shiloh,

Thanks for the greetings!

I live in more central Canada. We may not have the population size of the USA but definitely have a love for fastpitch.

Hope to pick your knowledge in the future!

Nov 2, 2021
Welcome to DFP! The biggest thing I miss about going to Canada every year...... CHIP TRUCKS! Man we need to get that trending in he states lol.....
Butch have your tried our poutine? It will make you visit our country on a regular basis...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478