Have the suncoast demos in hand

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks for the details.

I'm not falling for a new bat. I'll let someone newer to the game try it out and if this is the next Ghost, of course I'll get one. But I did my share of trying new bats (Meta and Anderson) and my DD didn't like either so now they sit in the garage.
None of this is to get people to fall for anything. Im actually trying to give decent info as it stinks to see fb posts show one
swing or they only show like 2 hits out of 30 they took and go , omg, its the greatest like all the fb posts are when they show a bat.
Also why im trying to take the bats around to kids as well. Main reason Im not jumping into the sales market yet.

After a little bit I will give my impression, i have an idea about it and it was exactly what I thought when the posts from people started
asking about them.

Oct 4, 2018
None of this is to get people to fall for anything. Im actually trying to give decent info as it stinks to see fb posts show one
swing or they only show like 2 hits out of 30 they took and go , omg, its the greatest like all the fb posts are when they show a bat.
Also why im trying to take the bats around to kids as well. Main reason Im not jumping into the sales market yet.

After a little bit I will give my impression, i have an idea about it and it was exactly what I thought when the posts from people started
asking about them.

Sorry, of course you're not. Didn't mean to imply that. Yes, there are a few "dealers" on Facebook posting on every single softball thread showing a home run with a Suncoast bat.

I just like the new bats and I gotta get that under control.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Sorry, of course you're not. Didn't mean to imply that. Yes, there are a few "dealers" on Facebook posting on every single softball thread showing a home run with a Suncoast bat.

I just like the new bats and I gotta get that under control.
Im a bat addict to the 100th degree...i have well over 200 in my house. I def know about having an issue :D
It a pretty safe addiction though :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
What’s the feedback on these now that you’ve had them a little while?
As far as right now...these bats are super balanced...will even say light. Good exit speeds, but Im not so sure bigger girls will love
the bat because of the weight. The 34/24 feels like toothpick.
As of right now, I will say the contact/gapper girls would be more geared towards this bat. We have had a couple power girls
not be big fans of it, but some other type girls have liked it

Last edited:
May 28, 2019
we played Sterlington high school a couple weeks ago. pretty sure there was a suncoast bat being past around. i'm not 100% sure if it was a new one or old one. For several girls to be passing a bat, something about it must have been liked. They hit better than us than day so obviously it was the bat.

Apr 7, 2013
As far as right now...these bats are super balanced...will even say light. Good exit speeds, but Im not so sure bigger girls will love
the bat because of the weight. The 34/24 feels like toothpick.
As of right now, I will say the contact/gapper girls would be more geared towards this bat. We have had a couple power girls
not be big fans of it, but some other type girls have liked it
This is spot on, one of my Girls is a Power Hitter her opinion of the Bat was “ok”. The other is a slapper and she loves it

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Will say, this company is probably the biggest huer in the business pricing wise...geesh..but they take care of their
big stores

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2017
Several girls in our area have them and are killing the ball but they can hit. Their dad's love the bat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28