Have the suncoast demos in hand

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2021
How many hitters would you like? I will stop at the facility tonight and see what they have available for a block of time to do a demo. I'm sure they will be more than happy to accommodate!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
How many hitters would you like? I will stop at the facility tonight and see what they have available for a block of time to do a demo. I'm sure they will be more than happy to accommodate!
I only have 32, 33 and 34 drop10s

If we set this up right, I can get Mizuno to come out and bring his Rapsodo and their whole
lineup

May 20, 2015
on a related note, we don't have access to the dome for saturday's practice, so the middle kid will be hitting for all of our 2 hour practice, so should get some good feedback on the mantra +

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ok...did a quick bp session today with a brand niw 34/24 Suncoast and a 34/26 Carbon2

The balls we used were 12" not new, they have been hit. We are pitching slowpitch, pitcher is about 20
feet away. who knows if the radar is right, but if its not, its right or wrong for both. We took
the best 10-15 cuts into the numbers.

Guy1 S- 86 M- 85
Guy2 S- 77 M- 73
Guy3 S- 84 M-81
Guy4 S- 74 M-74
Guy5 S- 88 M-86
Guy6 S-81 M- 82
Guy7 S- 79 M- 77

There is my completely flawed attempt

I def did not expect the Suncoast to keep up with the Carbon2 considering the weight of the Carbon2
was more "our" weight and it had more swings on it. Wish I had more demos to hit right now, but when
the Power Carbon comes in, I will do this as well.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
This was also tough, because guys had to learn not to overswing the Suncoast...to just take it easy and square up.
Once we tried to put more gusto on the SC, the light weight would throw off our contact.
But thats only because we were grown adults trying to swing a real light bat

Oct 4, 2018
This was also tough, because guys had to learn not to overswing the Suncoast...to just take it easy and square up.
Once we tried to put more gusto on the SC, the light weight would throw off our contact.
But thats only because we were grown adults trying to swing a real light bat

Thanks for the details.

I'm not falling for a new bat. I'll let someone newer to the game try it out and if this is the next Ghost, of course I'll get one. But I did my share of trying new bats (Meta and Anderson) and my DD didn't like either so now they sit in the garage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802