Haley

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Shawn, hopefully for AJ's sake this is a sign of him learning how to swing "down to" vs turning down behind him. Like Bonds says hitting the low pitch is easy.

6i18zfX.gif

kQLpiH8.gif

I’ve seen him swing down, not pretty. 😛

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
Haley had one of those hitting weekends well two weekends actually. Her dad posted some video of two of her 5 home runs. This has been two full years in development. I would say this is her coming out party. The fence is 290 ft. Dad put a tracer on one of the hits.

The biggest thing for me is promise made , promise kept , promise delivered. I never started out to be a so called hitting coach. I just wanted to help kids with the desire to improve. We somehow find each other.

Most of my high school team will pass on my free lessons to go pay$$$ from other coaches except Haley and a few others. Freshman year Haley got very few at bats because she wasn’t very good and I made her worse. How bad are you that your hitting and high school (me) coach doesn’t play you but she stayed the course.

Sophomore yr. Struggles with timing and plate coverage. COVID shortened the season
This is the start of her junior yr. looks promising.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802