Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Wait...what? You don't use the cupholder? You don't listen to music? You pay somebody to work on that mower? I'll give ya the whole "I hate snow" thing but... Do you really like cigars?
Nope, no cupholder. My intention is NOT to be out there long enough to have to worry about having
beverages...haha. And sure as hell dont want me working on the mower :D. I want to get done, so I can
sit on the deck and enjoy the beverage.
In all honesty, I dont have much personal time...I like to enjoy the little I get. And that doesnt involve sitting
on a mower more than I have to or spending 2 days taking stuff apart that will never go back together or work correctly
when Im done with it...hahahahaha
And snow...you can keep that crap!!!!! All it does is ruin a day that your trying to get stuff done :)

And I do listen to music occasionally, just not one of those omg, music is my escape, need it to live blah blah people :D
I couldnt care less...to me its background noise most of the time in the car or at the office. I would rather talk to the people
in the car. I would rather sit at a fire or in a bar and talk to the people im with, I dont need music really.

Now cigars, thats a relaxing time thing that I do enjoy :)

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Nope, no cupholder. My intention is NOT to be out there long enough to have to worry about having
beverages...haha. And sure as hell dont want me working on the mower :D. I want to get done, so I can
sit on the deck and enjoy the beverage.

In all honesty, I dont have much personal time...I like to enjoy the little I get. And that doesnt involve sitting
on a mower more than I have to or spending 2 days taking stuff apart that will never go back together or work correctly
when Im done with it...hahahahaha
And snow...you can keep that crap!!!!! All it does is ruin a day that your trying to get stuff done :)

And I do listen to music occasionally, just not one of those omg, music is my escape, need it to live blah blah people :D
I couldnt care less...to me its background noise most of the time in the car or at the office. I would rather talk to the people
in the car. I would rather sit at a fire or in a bar and talk to the people im with, I dont need music really.

Now cigars, thats a relaxing time thing that I do enjoy :)

Deck cigar and beverage is always a good time. I get to do both while the kids mow our yard (I live in suburbia, so they get to use the push mower).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood