Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2015
View attachment 27510

it's actually a 210 haha

and it's actually a 1980 - the original 10hp Kohler was replaced with a rebuilt 12hp Kohler

the '75 was the old one.......tires are currently flat, as the dry rot hit it pretty hard last fall......it rattles almost as much as a new craftsman, and it has the turn radius of a pregnant, constipated sloth........but much like fishing with a vintage fiberglass rod (it doesn't quite have the elegance of bamboo), there's something satisfying about running it

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Looks like a wheelie monster! haha
Def nothing fancy and I dont really need a huge mower which is why I actually like it. Also no new tech crap to break down
on it. It has one job for 45 minutes a week+, and thats it.

Every other year i have the guy pick it up and he does the maintenance on it, whatever that requires.

May 20, 2015
oh it kinda sucks, it cuts fair, doesn't like the hills, runs a little stinky.......but it has style at least

it does lack a cupholder, though

May 20, 2015
I've got a vintage JD 110 from 1975.....needs new tires and a battery this spring, though.....thing is in pretty slick shape, though ....but the way our field looks this morning, I have time

View attachment 27509

rain/snow/ice mix coming in tonight......they say another good storm coming in late fri into saturday......but i'm flying out of boston friday night for a week, so as long as fri at 735 is clear, i'm good

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Mine doesnt like hills either...hahaha...but does have a cup holder i never use
Wait...what? You don't use the cupholder? You don't listen to music? You pay somebody to work on that mower? I'll give ya the whole "I hate snow" thing but... Do you really like cigars?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802