Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Back on campus getting ready to head home for summer break after being eliminated at our conference softball tourney. Spent some quality time at the ER with a sprained ankle last night. Shouldn't hinder my summer too much but still have to wear this darn boot for the next few weeks. Ugh...hate this thing already and I feel like I'm missing something. Oh, well.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Back on campus getting ready to head home for summer break after being eliminated at our conference softball tourney. Spent some quality time at the ER with a sprained ankle last night. Shouldn't hinder my summer too much but still have to wear this darn boot for the next few weeks. Ugh...hate this thing already and I feel like I'm missing something. Oh, well.
Feel better soon, have a great Summer!

Dec 11, 2010
Hope you feel better soon AD. Had a pretty severe bout of food poisoning last weekend. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone and your deal is way worse.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hope you feel better soon AD. Had a pretty severe bout of food poisoning last weekend. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone and your deal is way worse.
Thanks for the get well wishes, AD. The whole thing is...I got hurt doing something stupid. We got my brother, SIL, sister and dad here in my dorm helping packing stuff and loading it for the hour and a half trip home. Hopefully, your feeling better.
Feel better AD..my business partner has that diverticulitis thing...he went to the ER and they
gave him some sort of drug for it. He said it was unbearable

Thank you guys, really appreciate it! This time has definitely been worse than last time.....guess cause I'm 5 years older? These antibiotics have just wrecked my gut! But.....pretty sure I'm on the other side of it now, thanks again!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
In more pleasant news.....what about Phil Mickelson?? Of course being laid up I got to watch every stroke shown on TV. When me and my wife first started dating I was a 6 handicap and played most of my golf on the weekdays cause the courses are you crowded on weekends. Back then I used to love watching golf on Sunday afternoons, there was just SO many heavy hitters!!

Yesterday was the most enjoyable round of golf I've watched in probably 20 years, a crazy roller coaster! I swear, at times it looked like Koepka just wanted to get it over with, and honestly I don't think he was ever completely out of it!

I do believe that if Phil and Oosthuizen had been paired together, it might have had a different outcome!

So congratulations Phil, but to me the real winner of this weekend was the Ocean course itself, phenomenal golf course!!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
In more pleasant news.....what about Phil Mickelson?? Of course being laid up I got to watch every stroke shown on TV. When me and my wife first started dating I was a 6 handicap and played most of my golf on the weekdays cause the courses are you crowded on weekends. Back then I used to love watching golf on Sunday afternoons, there was just SO many heavy hitters!!

Yesterday was the most enjoyable round of golf I've watched in probably 20 years, a crazy roller coaster! I swear, at times it looked like Koepka just wanted to get it over with, and honestly I don't think he was ever completely out of it!

I do believe that if Phil and Oosthuizen had been paired together, it might have had a different outcome!

So congratulations Phil, but to me the real winner of this weekend was the Ocean course itself, phenomenal golf course!!

I didn't watch what Mickelson did. Honestly, I don't watch golf. I'd rather play on the opportunity I get to do so. But, what he did was amazing as I heard about it on Sportscenter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3girlsDad