Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Truthfully, I like Didi at short. I never thought I'd say that being anti-Yankees. He's a very serviceable shortstop. I don't know if he's unhappy in Philadelphia or what. But your right about Corriea. He's going to cost a buttload of money. Plus, if we have someone in the system, maybe Didi short term would be a better bet. I would like for Trevor Story, Simien, or Schwarber to come to Philadelphia. I'm trying to wrack my brain as to who Schwarber is. Does he play for the Nationals? But, pitching is such a glaring hole.
Didi...he was rated the worst ss in the league defensively...he was terrible. he also hit the worst of his career...so its not a good trend as he
is getting older. We cant have a whole infield of less than average infielders and the worst ss in the league. SS needs to be your stud that holds
the infield together. Segura is the only guy in our infield that isnt dreadful. We need to stop giving teams outs by bad defense or slow defense.
Bohm is a wreck, Hoskins is a wreck, Didi is a wreck...Cutch was a wreck in LF.
I knwo they are waiting for Bryson Scott to come play ss...but Im not sure this defense can hold up with Didi there. Plus, he hit like .220 and showed
a severe lack of power.

Schwarber was a Nat, then was traded to Boston...plays OF and First. Not the greatest speed...but will hit you 35+ homers and 260 average.
I will take that. And you wont have to sign him for 5 years like other guys.

Pitching is def a big hole, but defense is linked to good pitching.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Was the whole world watching Yellowstone last night?
I did, my hair is still on fire ( well, my head :rolleyes: ).

Told my wife the other night after binge watching a few episodes that regular TV is very boring after watching Yellowstone! I need me a new 12 year old to get me out of the house and back on a dirt field!

Dec 11, 2010
I am binging a little Soprano’s here and there! I finished up Ted Lasso last week.

AD, same! Love it! We watched the last episode of the last season prior so it was 3 hours of viewing last night.

I might have to go back to giving lessons if my new tractor doesn’t get here soon. I either need to get out in the timber with my chain saw or find someone to throw balls to and get a little sweaty, I’m becoming a serious couch potato.

It freaks me out to hear the actress that plays Beth speak with her normal accent! That’s jarring!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It freaks me out to hear the actress that plays Beth speak with her normal accent! That’s jarring!
Yep, first time I heard her I felt exactly the same! Let's face it, the show has a fantastic group of characters that all have their place on the show, but.....this show is all about Beth and what she'll do next! I think in real life I'd be pretty scared of that woman, she's got more lives than a cat!

May 20, 2015
yellowstone is great

but it's basically sons of anarchy on horseback with slightly better writing and great scenery lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee