Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Don’t anyone ask @Eric F who’s going to win it all, Dodgers / Cardinals game was an excellent game! For anyone who doesn’t know, Eric is a diehard Cardinals fan! ;)

For clarification, I'm a fan of a former Cardinals player currently referred to as "Tio Alberto". I've become more of a fan since his most recent team change. That said, I'm an even bigger fan of some of his current teammates. #pantone294

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I looked, for about 3 minutes, why did the Cubs unload 3 of their core superstars? Which all 3 have been productive and impact players on their new teams!

Let me guess….had something to do with money??

A friend who is a life-long Cubs reportedly alternated between sobbing and throwing furniture after that fire sale. My Nationals-fan friend did the same the previous week.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
A friend who is a life-long Cubs reportedly alternated between sobbing and throwing furniture after that fire sale. My Nationals-fan friend did the same the previous week.
I know there will be a lot of sobbing and throwing of furniture with being a Phillies fan. At least if a lot of upper management, scouts, and some coaches aren't fired.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Does all that reforming of teams actually make them better LOL
Or does it just make it creatively more interesting.
🥳

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478