Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Rewatching The Sopranos.

Better than I remember. And I loved it the first time.

And I let the intro theme play every time!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Rewatching The Sopranos.

Better than I remember. And I loved it the first time.

And I let the intro theme play every time!
That's really funny...we just started "rewatching" it about 2 weeks ago and just finished Season 1 last night! Never really watched it in order when it first came out, kinda jumped around and missed a lot of the early character development episodes. Enjoying being able to "binge" watch 3 episodes at a time without commercials Trying to get thru it before watching "The Many Saints of Newark".

ps. Love Yellowstone as well been impatiently waiting for the new stuff! ;-)

Dec 11, 2010
Enjoying being able to "binge" watch 3 episodes at a time without commercials Trying to get thru it before watching "The Many Saints of Newark".
This is exactly what I am doing!

Love Yellowstone too. My wife and I watch that.

Both series just have such good characters.

I think my first go-round with the Sopranos started out with a couple video cassette box sets my mom bought at a yard sale….

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
We are a Cubs family. But, per my oldest we will be Giants fans in the post season because Kris Bryant was traded to them. As good a reason as any I guess.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
We are a Cubs family. But, per my oldest we will be Giants fans in the post season because Kris Bryant was traded to them. As good a reason as any I guess.
I looked, for about 3 minutes, why did the Cubs unload 3 of their core superstars? Which all 3 have been productive and impact players on their new teams!

Let me guess….had something to do with money??

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I looked, for about 3 minutes, why did the Cubs unload 3 of their core superstars? Which all 3 have been productive and impact players on their new teams!

Let me guess….had something to do with money??

It’s always about money. But, the core couldn’t get them to even sniff the World Series again after breaking the curse. With that talent should have at least gone deep a few times since then. Such is pro sports.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478