Grand slam

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 10, 2016
Georgia
So my TB DD who decided to do Rec for her last season of SB (she's off to the Navy in June) has been having a good season so far in Rec. Her team is undefeated. They played their last regular season game today.
We were up 6-1 early in the game and then due to some errors - the other team ended up tying us 6-6. We were home so we really just needed the 1 run to win it - but there was still a little bit of time on the clock (these are timed games).
So our first girl gets on and makes it to 2nd. Next girl pops it up but then made a bad throw and so our girl ended up on third. So runner on third and 1 out.
We were back at the top of our order who can hit really well - so they intentionally walk the next two girls to load the bases. They hit the next batter. So we are up 7-6 but still time on the clock so the ump lets us play - they could potentially get a double play and move us to the next inning I suppose.
My DD is up next - she had already hit a double in the game that hit the fence (she's been doing that a lot of the season but had not managed to hit one out yet). So she gets a good one - HR to left. As she hit the ball - the timer goes off - we win 11-6.
So a nice way to end the regular season - ended up 11-0.
Still have an end of season tournament and then All-Stars before she ships off. Gonna enjoy everything I can until then :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802