Good Luck College Players/Parents

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 31, 2015
My DD started non conference games last week.
One thing that has not gone away now that she is playing in college is the drama. OMG they could make a TV Novella about her team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And, crappy score keeping! Do we really need to pad the batting stats by not calling obvious errors!? What is this rec league!? FULL DISCLAIMER: Bias due to being a score keeper over the years who ALWAYS gives an error if it goes between the wickets and/or off the glove unless they are diving for it! Also, bias due to DD being a pitcher. ;-)

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD's team has started the season 15-4 after only winning 7 games all of last year. What a difference a new coach and new players can make. Super proud of DD this season. I can honestly say that I have never seen her hit the ball like she is now...ever. 1st AB-Grand Slam, 2 AB-2 HR. Now she has 5. Hopefully she stays hot and the team continues competing. Unfortunately, ETBU and Belhaven are in the same conference. Pretty excited for DD's former TB teammate getting NFCA D3 Pitcher of the week this week.

E's vs Hits goes both ways. The scorer gave the opposing OF an E instead of a double over the weekend. The kid had to jump to make the play but the ball bounced of her glove.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
As an extension of the original post - let me say good luck to all those teams that are heading into post-season tourney play. For many, it's been a long, difficult season (especially compared to the prior 2 years). As these players face academic crunch time (final exams. papers, etc..) they also have to pull it together to face their strongest rivals. I know both of my DD's are feeling it and having to dig deep, I also believe they are still having fun!

Good luck to all of them!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12