Glove Recommendation for 9yo DD?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 7, 2021
Let us know what you think when it comes in.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
I waited a few practices to report back, but...... WOW!
As over used as the term can be regarding gear, this glove really is a game changer. The combination of the light weight, deep pocket, and cool-ness factor really have resulted in a marked improvement in her fielding. It was nearly game ready brand new. After some use, and manual break in, the ball just sticks in the glove with minimal effort. Can't say enough about the craftsmanship either. This is a very high quality mitt.

This was a huge leap forward in quality from her kiddie glove, so I still think we'll still give some of the other recommendations a try over the next couple years when she tries other positions. I gotta say that Bradley will be tough to beat at this price point though.

Thanks so much for everyone's input!

Dec 2, 2019
I waited a few practices to report back, but...... WOW!
As over used as the term can be regarding gear, this glove really is a game changer. The combination of the light weight, deep pocket, and cool-ness factor really have resulted in a marked improvement in her fielding. It was nearly game ready brand new. After some use, and manual break in, the ball just sticks in the glove with minimal effort. Can't say enough about the craftsmanship either. This is a very high quality mitt.

This was a huge leap forward in quality from her kiddie glove, so I still think we'll still give some of the other recommendations a try over the next couple years when she tries other positions. I gotta say that Bradley will be tough to beat at this price point though.

Thanks so much for everyone's input!
You have me excited for when my daughter's Bradley gets here. I ordered her a custom, so it will be a few weeks, but I can't wait.

Apr 7, 2021
You have me excited for when my daughter's Bradley gets here. I ordered her a custom, so it will be a few weeks, but I can't wait.
You will most definitely not be disappointed. Quality is on par with significantly more expensive gloves. I am an equipment nerd, so I tend to go overboard, but in this case, the confidence boost is worth every penny.

Jun 26, 2021
I recommend Franklin Sports Baseball gloves. This is a very nice sleeveless jacket for hitting the ball around and playing with the head. It fits my daughter perfectly, she has no problem putting them on

Jun 26, 2021
I would recommend Rawlings Select Pro Lite to anyone, this glove is the best choice I have purchased for my son. It's light and works great, provides good protection from strong to short balls

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101