Ghost handle?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 18, 2016
My DD has an Advanced Ghost and the handle is starting to see some wobble from the barrel. Not sure how long it has. Is this something that has a definite "replace now" sort of reaction? I guess my concern is the barrel flying off. I know Core is out there these days.....?

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
I helped with a national tournament last summer that had bat inspections. There were a whole bunch of Ghosts with very obvious wobbles. The funny thing was that a couple of parents were indignant about them being removed from play. If you can see it, so can any umpire checking bats...exchange it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My DD has an Advanced Ghost and the handle is starting to see some wobble from the barrel. Not sure how long it has. Is this something that has a definite "replace now" sort of reaction? I guess my concern is the barrel flying off. I know Core is out there these days.....?

Barrel is not going to fly off. If you really think there is more wobble than normal, you can look under the
rubber connector and there may be a crack there. Thats usually the wobble. If there is, send back.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802