Ghost advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks! All I needed to hear was that it will have the same performance as the previous ADV. I have no dream or expectation that any future ghost will have much durability - good for you / bad for my wallet!
Nothing to do with me. Returns dont help me. I dont want them fooling around too much and give up much performance. I will always take performance over anything.

Feb 15, 2017
All I can say is DD never had an issue with the Advance durability. Her 33/10 was our third from Todd and we've always made at least one year with them. The most recent is thirteen months old and a small crack is developing. Reached out to Easton and they're going to do a one time replacement. (They were great to work with.(

As an aside she makes pretty decent contact and never hits off the handle or the end of the bat and we haven't seen a lot of issues.

Her 2022 advance should be in soon (Thanks Todd) and hoping we have the same luck with the new model.
f002e044535301ecb1f8c8067dae9690.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I just got pretty good feedback from a buddy who has a 2022 ADV in hand already swinging. Said its a bit lighter that previous
model (i know with the few I weighed, it was going to be) but still had a tiny bit of azz to it. He said anybody who likes the last ADV will
def like the new one
This came from a pretty respected bat buyer

Sep 22, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD
Does anyone know if there is a weight difference between the 2022 double barrel,and the 2022 advanced? Also, what are you getting between the two, a wider sweet spot on the advanced?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If you do a search, there are threads about the diff in the ADV and DS...think it was went into pretty thoroughly as I was probably
the person that typed it all up :)

As for weights, the new ADVs seem to be in that .5-.7 over range which isnt too bad. The drop11s, not sure yet as "most" are
due in later than all the rest. I havent had time to sit down and weigh like 50 bats yet to get a better average and plus, im waiting on
32s and 33s anyway. No point weighing til they get here. If you check the database here, you can get the ranges for the 2022 Dual

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2