Ghost Advance vs Ghost Dual Stamp (2020)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
Not a Ghost expert but 22 Ghost Advanced came in from Core today. He's awesome by the way. She loves the bat and she thought it was hot out of the wrapper. I know everyone says it takes time but as one of the coaches said it's the best I have ever seen her hit in the cage. She hits the ball hard so this is a pretty good complement for the bat. She is 15.

Oct 9, 2020
Not a Ghost expert but 22 Ghost Advanced came in from Core today. He's awesome by the way. She loves the bat and she thought it was hot out of the wrapper. I know everyone says it takes time but as one of the coaches said it's the best I have ever seen her hit in the cage. She hits the ball hard so this is a pretty good complement for the bat. She is 15.
Also got a Advance from Core, I have taken a few easy swings and the ball seems to jump off the bat out of the wrapper... Daughter's birthday is in a couple of weeks, so she doesn't know about it yet. I wanted to see if anyone has any video or other reviews of it so far?

Oct 4, 2018

Dude, break it in...

Jun 6, 2018
Dude, break it in...
Having watched many teams and girls over the last couple of years along with my daughters, these don't need to be broken in like the others do. Last three easton ghost products I have seen girls hit homers literally within 2-3 swings out of the wrapper. I can't say that about any of the other bats. Yes I know it has durability issues and I hope this one is better than the previous ones but also want it to keep the same performance as the others ones have shown through the years.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Having watched many teams and girls over the last couple of years along with my daughters, these don't need to be broken in like the others do. Last three easton ghost products I have seen girls hit homers literally within 2-3 swings out of the wrapper. I can't say that about any of the other bats. Yes I know it has durability issues and I hope this one is better than the previous ones but also want it to keep the same performance as the others ones have shown through the years.
The 2022 technically does require a few swings as the comp is a bit thicker than the 2020. Now, not saying to get crazy...hahaha.

I still think it only takes a nice, brisk bp session and its ready

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018

I'm talking about breaking it in so it doesn't break, not to get it hot.

It may be all in my head, but we broke in our DDs' Ghost Advanced slowly (tee work, soft toss, BP, games) over a few weeks and bats lasted years. I'll stick to my method, even if it isn't scientifically valid.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812