Freshman Swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 8, 2019
This isn’t a perfect frame rate match, my old stuff was created differently. It does show that she has slop as the hands wait, swings around the body. It’s the slop that make her swing look sluggish in real time.

Is there a separate app that you use to put do this together?

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Is there a separate app that you use to put do this together?

Yes, I have coaches eye. It’s no longer available. I had an analysis system (well one of them) that sync everything perfectly. Turning it into a video was more labor intense. Although, it was the best at syncing. Coaches eye syncs most videos ok. It’s just the Dye one is an old 60 fps, 30 fps video turned into 60 fps by de-interlacing. This turns the video into a slower motion. And on top of that it was copied through a program one frame at a time. That turned the frame rate into .33 fps. The old stuff is old.

In coaches eye you can record at full speed or slo mo. This is slo mo because at full speed the videos are different and it becomes unsynced.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2019
Yes, I have coaches eye. It’s no longer available. I had an analysis system (well one of them) that sync everything perfectly. Turning it into a video was more labor intense. Although, it was the best at syncing. Coaches eye syncs most videos ok. It’s just the Dye one is an old 60 fps, 30 fps video turned into 60 fps by de-interlacing. This turns the video into a slower motion. And on top of that it was copied through a program one frame at a time. That turned the frame rate into .33 fps. The old stuff is old.

In coaches eye you can record at full speed or slo mo. This is slo mo because at full speed the videos are different and it becomes unsynced.
I love coaches eye and I’ve had it for a while. Sad to see it go, but for now mine still works so fingers crossed.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
This isn’t a perfect frame rate match, my old stuff was created differently. It does show that she has slop as the hands wait, swings around the body. It’s the slop that make her swing look sluggish in real time.

What’s the differences between the swings? Told you it was Dye. 🥎

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478