For you ridiculous Anti-Tan guys!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Got mine yesterday!

It is a really nice glove. The palm is very stiff- great glove for an advanced player. (Which is not me!) Also the pocket is pretty much perfect for a softball infielder. This is probably not a glove for a really young player and will take some break in.

DD just went on a mission trip until next Saturday so I won’t have a chance to play catch with it for awhile. She has been working on her throwing, part of that involves throwing a 12 ounce ball which should get this glove good really fast!

I haven’t had a new glove since I was a kid. Probably ‘79/‘80 or so! I was using my wife’s old Zepp that she got for slow pitch. She never really took to that glove and it’s pancaked.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Got mine yesterday!

It is a really nice glove. The palm is very stiff- great glove for an advanced player. (Which is not me!) Also the pocket is pretty much perfect for a softball infielder. This is probably not a glove for a really young player and will take some break in.

DD just went on a mission trip until next Saturday so I won’t have a chance to play catch with it for awhile. She has been working on her throwing, part of that involves throwing a 12 ounce ball which should get this glove good really fast!

I haven’t had a new glove since I was a kid. Probably ‘79/‘80 or so! I was using my wife’s old Zepp that she got for slow pitch. She never really took to that glove and it’s pancaked.
Pics Ww, we need pics!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Did he really get one? I thought you were just giving him a tough time 😂
Yes sir, he sent me a pic of the order confirmation within 3 minutes of me sending him a link to that glove!

I need to see a newly updated pic of @OsDad’s glove collection, it’s got to be pretty dang nice now! And I had nothing to do with any of them! ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812