For you ridiculous Anti-Tan guys!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Black Horween. ;) And a pretty good pattern to boot…..

When I first saw the thread, I thought it would be guys being against girls being tanned from the sun. :ROFLMAO: I never thought about gloves until I saw you authored the post and realized it was gloves. :LOL: It is a beautiful glove, though.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Well, mine is inbound.

I hope you guys are happy, taking advantage of my impulsiveness!
Ha, that actually makes me smile! You know how some Dad’s say they’re actually living ball through their kids now? You guys are buying gloves through my past now! I’m sure that sounded stupid…..it’s all I got! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the Pro1000 Ww, I remember you saying you wanted one back when we went through the DW5 order for your DD.

Dec 11, 2010
Ha, that actually makes me smile! You know how some Dad’s say they’re actually living ball through their kids now? You guys are buying gloves through my past now! I’m sure that sounded stupid…..it’s all I got! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the Pro1000 Ww, I remember you saying you wanted one back when we went through the DW5 order for your DD.
I can’t believe you can remember that! It’s exactly right! I think when she sees it she will be jealous, especially since she can’t have one now!

She is home this summer and she is working on her throwing so we have been playing a lot of catch. I know that won’t last forever so might as well get proper gear.

Jun 8, 2016
@ANNASDAD the glove my 6YO DS uses now is a black Rawlings..of course it 2 inches shorter and not Horween but it is black nonetheless. He keeps asking me when he will be big enough to use the Mizuno I got him..it is sitting right by his bed ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee