Flo Sports Review

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
The “live“ stream of the game I want to watch is about an hour behind.

Complete perfection, Flo.

I’d like to once again remind any announcers that they can find a pronunciation guide and media info ON ANY OF THE TEAMS WEBSITES. And no matter HOW SIMPLE THE NAME IS YOU MIGHT WANT TO LISTEN. Geez, people.

Jun 8, 2016
Was watching the OU game yesterday and announcer said “That throw to the plate was low” in regards to a pitch..😂

Dec 11, 2010
That’s nice work.

I seriously think they should grab two dads from the stands. That has possibility of real entertainment.

Feb 7, 2014
The “live“ stream of the game I want to watch is about an hour behind.

Complete perfection, Flo.

I’d like to once again remind any announcers that they can find a pronunciation guide and media info ON ANY OF THE TEAMS WEBSITES. And no matter HOW SIMPLE THE NAME IS YOU MIGHT WANT TO LISTEN. Geez, people.
Gotta be the Wisconsin - Missouri game ?

I really hope the schools don't reward this tournament organizer with more games next year. Just awful coverage.

Dec 11, 2010
Nope! UK/Iowa!

I‘m actually thankful for streaming coverage that is easier to watch but I can’t help grousing since Flo bugs me in general and this tournament is such a for profit venture.

Nov 20, 2016
Virginia
Great thread. I agree with the poor quality from Flo. The Clearwater tournament is a great opportunity to shine light on the sport. I only hope ESPN will play a bigger role in televising more games.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Great thread. I haven't looked at their site for a few years because they pis*** me off so bad back then.

Things may have changed and I hope they did., I really do! But this was my experience a few years back and why I will never give them another dollar.

They used to and maybe still do advertised a monthly cost yet you had to buy an entire year. So they used to suck you in thinking, ok, I will buy for a few months, but that was not the case. They simply broke down the monthly cost of an entire year and advertised it as such. BS.

But even more importantly, and a big lesson I learned, NEVER EVER EVER sign up for a service that doesn't have a customer service number you can call. A few years ago when I got suckered in I tried to call and complain yet there was no number to call. BIG RED FLAG but didn't know it at the time.

Company seems to be out of Austin, TX or at least maybe was but nobody to calll. It was a huge scam and if you can't call the company directly and talk to someone or a customer service person then run and run fast.

Again, that was a few years ago and maybe that has all changed and I hope it has but I will never even look at that site again based on previous experience.

S3

Jun 8, 2016
The announcers for PGF Network who do the PGF Championship games are 10 times as good as whatever FloSports puts out there..

Apr 1, 2017
Great thread. I agree with the poor quality from Flo. The Clearwater tournament is a great opportunity to shine light on the sport. I only hope ESPN will play a bigger role in televising more games.
I signed up for ESPN+ just because of the number of softball games they broadcast. Camera angles/announcer quality seems to vary greatly, but I'm assuming that has more to do with the venue capability, not just ESPN.

Streaming Drake vs. Kent State on my phone, while working (or posting here....) Know nothing about either team, but it's good background for a Friday at the office.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802