Flo Sports Review

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I never really paid attention to any of the rankings or other stuff.
I don't usually either but when you start seeing kids you know pop up on them it catches your attention a bit...especially when you follow their teams on social media (which is probably the problem...lol)

I will say I think it is good for the young ladies to get recognition, just wish it wasn’t in the form of a ranking 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2014
I see an ad/post was just posted to Facebook looking for announcers for the games. The pay is complimentary tickets… what could go wrong !?

Aug 9, 2021
I don't usually either but when you start seeing kids you know pop up on them it catches your attention a bit...especially when you follow their teams on social media (which is probably the problem...lol)

I will say I think it is good for the young ladies to get recognition, just wish it wasn’t in the form of a ranking 🤷🏽‍♂️
Right, we are probably just now getting to that point, so I'll probably notice it more. And yeah, I spend way to much of my free time following softball. But it is a fun sport to watch. Watching some girls we know playing on TV this year is fun.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I didn’t know there was talk of money changing hands but I did know there was plenty of mutual back scratching…

I suppose the money thing is bound to happen…
As I said, it could be nothing more than sour grapes from the parents. You know how these things start. Disgruntled parents make wild accusations with no substantiating proof and it's taken as fact and spread around.

Jun 8, 2016
As I said, it could be nothing more than sour grapes from the parents. You know how these things start. Disgruntled parents make wild accusations with no substantiating proof and it's taken as fact and spread around.
If any bribes were issued, I would guess it would be for the club rankings..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802