First HS Hit!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2015
Super proud of my girl tonight. She has earned the starting ss role for her varsity team as a freshman, but is struggling a bit at the plate going 0-5 in the first two games. Broke out of her mini slump tonight with her first Hs hit and it was a 3 run homerun! I might have shed a tear!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Super proud of my girl tonight. She has earned the starting ss role for her varsity team as a freshman, but is struggling a bit at the plate going 0-5 in the first two games. Broke out of her mini slump tonight with her first Hs hit and it was a 3 run homerun! I might have shed a tear!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yes!!! DD's very first HS at bat was her very first OTF HR. I have it on video and you can hear me chuckling because I didn't know how to react. Make sure to get those AB's on video. Those 4 years of HS were a blur!

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Definitely a "such a time as this" moment. Always a joy to see how moments like this can lead to life changes in young ball players. When they realize they feel at their lowest and are able to dig themselves out of the pit and keep climbing. How can you not be romantic about this game. Congrats to your ball player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802