Fastpitch hitters

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry Clemenslee.. I know he has allot correct. I was just addressing his foot down early narrative.

3wLHMQV.gif

I don't think the bonds clip applies to what he was saying. It wasn't as if Bonds was trying to get the foot down early. He was moving out on time for the FB.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I don't think the bonds clip applies to what he was saying. It wasn't as if Bonds was trying to get the foot down early. He was moving out on time for the FB.
Correct, but foot down early is a non discussion if one moves out correctly.. Folks who speak foot down early recognize the mechanical advantage of having both feet on the ground before launching.. So they are all seeking that dynamic position but don't know how.

Oct 2, 2017
Correct, but foot down early is a non discussion if one moves out correctly.. Folks who speak foot down early recognize the mechanical advantage of having both feet on the ground before launching.. So they are all seeking that dynamic position but don't know how.
I can agree, but a vast majority of those who do that is because of timing issues, correct?

Oct 2, 2017
Sure its all tied to timing but if you're late you're beat and get jammed..
Right, but if all you do is put your foot down early and never get your weight shifted on time or late such as being stuck on the backside your going to be beat and get jammed, While I agree that one has to be dynamic, at the end of the day the one thing that matters is getting your weight shift into the ball on time. IMO

Reactions: TDS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802