Every HR swing from the 2023 WCWS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Hard to tell for sure from that view but IMO the ball that Michaela Edenfield hit looked like the best swing in that group of homeruns. I believe she was the 4th person in the video. Really like the way her hips were working on that pitch. She saw that ball very well. Great swing in the video.
Edenfield has a good looking swing. Surprising she didn’t hit better than she did this year.

May 13, 2023
Sweet spot pitches to hit
Many of those pitches over the meat of the plate. Hitters sweet spot.
Low pitches included.
Wouldn't be throwing anything over the meat of the plate,,,,edges only or beyond. Probably pitchers new several of those pitches were going to get crushed right when the ball came out of their hand.

Jun 8, 2016
Many of those pitches over the meat of the plate. Hitters sweet spot.
Low pitches included.
Wouldn't be throwing anything over the meat of the plate,,,,edges only or beyond. Probably pitchers new several of those pitches were going to get crushed right when the ball came out of their hand.
Yes..I think everybody understood…

Jun 8, 2016
When you used to pitch you know before you decided to stop playing did you know when batters were going to tag a meat pitch you threw?
I meant they understood what you meant the first time you said it. Like I said already, most HR are on mistakes so I am not sure why you are harping on that..it isn’t surprising. I doubt those pitchers were trying to throw to most of those locations..

Also yes you typically know as a pitcher when your catcher will be asking for a new ball.

May 13, 2023
Also yes you typically know as a pitcher when your catcher will be asking for a new ball.

Good you understood the meaning of the second post...thought so.😉 nitpicker😁
Way to provide some perspective from your archive of game playing experience.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad